This is strange...can you figure it out?
Follow the instructions! NO PEEKING AHEAD!
* Do the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.
* There's no trick or surprise.
* Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time
and as quickly as you can!
* Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of
them ... really.
OK Here is the test.......
1. Think of a number from 1 to 10
2. Now, multiply that number by 9
3. If the number is a 2-digit number, add the digits together
4. Now subtract 5 from the result.
5. Determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you
ended up with
(for example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.)
6. Think of a country that starts with that letter
7. Remember the last letter of the name of that country
8. Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter
9. Remember the last letter in the name of that animal
10. Think of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter
are you thinking of this ??
Select the text using your mouse from here tiil the end of this blog..
Are you thingking of....
Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmarkeating an Orange?
I told you this was FREAKY!! If not, you're among the 2% of the population
whose minds are different enough to think of something else. 98% of people
will answer with kangaroos in Denmark when given this exercise.
December 7, 2003 09:18 AM PST
Welcome! and thanks for the comments..
December 6, 2003 11:35 PM PST
hmmm...avocato !!! now, in witch group m i ?im so curious now, i think im missing something here..what was i supposed to think, that 98% of people will answear ?
December 6, 2003 10:34 PM PST
that 'name' comment was by me. sorry!
December 6, 2003 10:32 PM PST
this is first time i am visiting ur blog! i thought of denmark too and ended up with orange. but i think i have gone through some thing like this before.anyways it was good!
November 24, 2003 01:23 PM PST
hey niharika.. good to know that i have lotsa companions :)
November 22, 2003 01:57 AM PST
i am part of the 98% :)
November 21, 2003 04:00 PM PST
It akindof an old one.... seen it much b4 and i did arrive at Denmark
November 21, 2003 01:28 PM PST
November 20, 2003 09:35 PM PST
lakshmi were you part of 98%?
November 20, 2003 09:33 PM PST
hmmm Yes Queer..!
November 20, 2003 06:34 PM PST
really cool! when there are 4 countries y do we think only of denmark! too good.
November 20, 2003 02:17 PM PST
I have seen this b4...after that learnt that there are 4countries which start with the letter D:)
|Leave a Comment:|